Toronto Mayor caught doing crack?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

His honesty is quite refreshing for a politician.

No **** dude. Crachheads or junkies don't weigh 400lbs.

His honesty is somewhat malleable. He claimed he never answered whether or not he smoked crack because no one asked him "correctly", despite being asked that direct question repeatedly by press members verbally and by at least one news outlet in writing.

• 6 months later...

Fear and loathing in Toronto.

http://www.thestar.c...t_in_march.html

In the course of this March 5 night, Ford will bring together two of his closest felon friends, beating one and accepting drugs from another; go on a racist tirade; and boast that he often has sex with “girls” in front of his wife, according to an account of the evening. He will suggest one man could have sex with her, a source has told the Star, recalling Ford’s words.

Ford has two ways of communicating as he drives — his cellular phone and his Onstar device, a General Motors product that acts as a cellphone. During one call as he drives that night, Ford is recorded as saying the following about Jews, blacks and Italians:

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f---ing k--e, n----r, f---ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.”

On a roll, Ford continues to spew invective that may be the worst published yet. At one point he makes a rude comment about his mother.

Down the stairs they go. Ford’s wife Renata is on the couch, a tired lounger that has been described to the Star by paramedics and firefighters who have attended calls at the house over the past two years. Renata is smoking a joint.

“You’re a f---ing idiot,” Renata says.

Enraged, Ford rummages for his Don Bosco coaching jacket. “It’s where I keep my weed,” he tells people in the room. Ford turns on his wife, screaming that she has taken his drugs. Standing there quietly are Lisi and Bellissimo.

To a visitor, Ford says, almost offhanded, “You can f--- her if you want, in front of me.”

Nobody speaks. The comment is ignored by Ford’s wife. Men in the room are shocked.

“It’s okay,” Ford burbles. “She lets me !@#$ girls in front of her all the time.”

Edited by meazza

He crosses the line here: "At one point he makes a rude comment about his mother."

Even momma's not safe... :blush:

Notice how they didn't even publish what he said about his mom after all the rest that they did publish.

Must have been a real nice comment.