HOME OPENER HAS SOLD OUT

My measly request for 16 tickets to the opener for a friend's legitimate group is "on a waiting list" despite the fact I was trying to call right from the time the group sales opened -- and I've had season tickets for 23 years.

Yeah the ticket office sure could get more friendly to season ticket holders when it comes to extra tickets.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question because I am curious.

I logged into my account at 9 am and got all the tickets I requested. I did not call anyone. Was there an issue with calling the number?

Oh, I think this is exactly the case, which is why folks like me with a pair of seasons couldn't get through to the ticket office for group sales from 9 a.m. until about 10:30 Saturday morning. I'm absolutely certain there are brokers out there who buy a pair of season tickets solely so they can then buy hundreds for their "group" when those sales open. I questioned the ticket office about this, and was essentially told, "we try to monitor it, but when people are paying for tickets up front it's hard to say no."

My measly request for 16 tickets to the opener for a friend's legitimate group is "on a waiting list" despite the fact I was trying to call right from the time the group sales opened -- and I've had season tickets for 23 years.

Just a question because I am curious.

I logged into my account at 9 am and got all the tickets I requested. I did not call anyone. Was there an issue with calling the number?

Group sales? Or just individual add-ons (max of 6 per game)?

When I called Saturday I got a message saying something like "the person at that number is not responding" and then it hung up. After that happened 3 times I just bought my block online.

I will be there and I will be drunker and more fired up then i've ever been at any point in my enitre life...

Enjoy the game, but please don't embarrass yourself or anyone else, or worse yet injure someone.

And don't come back here on Monday after the game complaining how security tossed you out because "you were cheering politely but everyone around you are !@#$s".

Really? You bought more than 6 online? I bought 6 on Thursday online, but it said to call in on Saturday, and I never tried to do it online.

Yep could buy up to 14 more online on Saturday.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I feel duped. The damn email said you had to call in on Saturday for group sales. I bought my six extra on Thursday online with no problem.

On Saturday, online was maxed out at 14 so you couldn't do larger groups. And the $3/ticket they add on is insane.