[LAMP] John Murphy Radio Show

KRC

John Murphy has invited me on his radio show.

Date: Tuesday, May 21

Time: 8PM Eastern

He wants to talk about the Professional Football Researchers Association, our Hall of Very Good and my book on The Original Buffalo Bills. We have a few Bills players in the Hall of Very Good.

You can listen to it on either the WGR550 website or the Buffalo Bills app.

He wants to talk about the Professional Football Researchers Association, our Hall of Very Good and my book on The Original Buffalo Bills. We have a few Bills players in the Hall of Very Good.

Good for you!

You'll phone in? I'd be worried about you if you were in studio when Murph got hungry.

Awesome!

Good for you!

You'll phone in? I'd be worried about you if you were in studio when Murph got hungry.

Yup. Phone in interview. About 15 minutes.

He was researching Bill Bergey (one of the nicest people I ever interviewed) and stumbled on the PFRA website. We just inducted him into our Hall of Very Good. He emailed me and asked if I would be willing to discuss it on his show.

Interestingly enough, this was while I was working with one of the hosts on Sirius NFL Radio about appearing on his show in the near future.

Launch of the 2016 Campaign?

Nope. Retired from politics.

Fabulous! Now this is LAMP worthy. :thumbsup:

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, I highly look forward to your HOUR long segment.

Yup. Phone in interview. About 15 minutes.

He was researching Bill Bergey (one of the nicest people I ever interviewed) and stumbled on the PFRA website. We just inducted him into our Hall of Very Good. He emailed me and asked if I would be willing to discuss it on his show.

Interestingly enough, this was while I was working with one of the hosts on Sirius NFL Radio about appearing on his show in the near future.

Great news Ken.

BTW, Bill Bergey (as some here know) grew up in South Dayton, NY…. just south of Gowanda.

He had a GREAT career as a prototype, physical MLB for the Bengals and the Vermeil Eagles who went to a Super Bowl. I guess that makes him a teammate of fellow WNY product Ron Jaworski.

Back to Bergey, he's one of several great MLBs that hasn't been credited in history as much as he should have. He and Tommy Nobis were GREAT players.

Both Nobis and Bergey are as good as some linebackers in Canton.

Can we call in questions to you during your segment?

Can we call in questions to you during your segment?

In radio interviews I have done in the past, the answer is no. I am not sure if this would be different. The focus is usually the host and guest.

However, you can always ask me questions here. :)