Oh hell no....

Just Jack

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will do something is a piece of scaffolding falls on their head.

Which then knocks them off the 6 inch scaffold their walking on! Sorry to hear about you closing your restaurant.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/05/17/Neighbors-complain-of-smell-San-Francisco-bacon-restaurant-shut-down/UPI-44191368813735/

There's a word for people like that. They're called "statistics".

What is the word for people who leave punctuation marks outside of "quotation marks?"

What is the word for people who leave punctuation marks outside of "quotation marks?"

Yeah, I've had this discussion before. To summarize it for you: I'll punctuate however I damn well please, thank you very much.

The stuff is crazy... I'd freak out. I did go up the Sears (Willis) Tower and step out onto the SkyWalk... It really isn't that bad. Something about being in a building.

Anway... I read about the Washington Monument's lightning arrestors... In that video, you get a good peek @ them... Didn't realize that they were that tiny...

Not coincidently, the absence of women is conspicuous..

I didn't see a single wrench used. I hope those nuts aren't just hand tight.. WAIT!

LoL... I was gonna say the same thing! About the females... Didn't want to come across and seem insensitive. Working in the trades, crying all the time about not getting a fair shake... But when the serious work hits, not a peep! Oh well...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois