The Office finale is Thursday night

Just Jack

Watched it and I'm just glad it's over. Once Jim and Pam got together, they became unfunny. I hate Erin (so annoying) and most of the newer cast members. But overall, it was one of the funnier sitcoms and I look forward to the first few seasons of re runs.

Watched it and I'm just glad it's over. Once Jim and Pam got together, they became unfunny. I hate Erin (so annoying) and most of the newer cast members. But overall, it was one of the funnier sitcoms and I look forward to the first few seasons of re runs.

I thought that a ballsy/interesting ending should have been for Jim and Pam to get a divorce so he could move to Philly and pursue a life after the office.

I think she was a great character, at first (and adorable as hell) but, unfortunately her story was too linked to Andy and the creepy guy (sorry can't remember his name at the moment..the guy who came over from Sabre...) that she wasn't funny any more either. The Andy character was, for me, the most painfully dreadful part of last season...as I said, watched all of last season, and only made it through the awful Halloween episode this last season, before I just decided that watching it was really not fun any more...

On the plus side, Mindy Kalings' show "The Mindy Project" is one positive result of the demise of what was a really great show at one time...

I think she was a great character, at first (and adorable as hell) but, unfortunately her story was too linked to Andy and the creepy guy (sorry can't remember his name at the moment..the guy who came over from Sabre...) that she wasn't funny any more either. The Andy character was, for me, the most painfully dreadful part of last season...as I said, watched all of last season, and only made it through the awful Halloween episode this last season, before I just decided that watching it was really not fun any more...

On the plus side, Mindy Kalings' show "The Mindy Project" is one positive result of the demise of what was a really great show at one time...

Gabe... now that was an annoying character