Another reason to love Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Buftex

Oh, that Dreyfus. I never put that together before.

I remember an interview with Jerry Seinfeld once where he said she was the only women in the business both beautiful and hysterical.

I would have guessed Madonna for a higher #. Few if any have sold more records than her.

yeah Julia Louise Dreyfus is a triple threat, great looking, hilarious and rich...plus her riches come from chocolate...so i guess she's 4-dimension....

I had no idea she was from a wealthy family...but I knew all the other stuff....even as she gets older, still super hot, in a quirky way...love "VEEP"... her abilty to deliver a great curse-word is right up there with Rip Torn on the old "Larry Sanders" show...always liked her.

Edited by Buftex

oh jeez, i got real life and tv life confused...she is part of the investment dreyfus family...i got confused with the seinfeld episode where her freind was an heir to the mars family wealth...whoopsies

No I don't believe she has anything to do with Dryefus investments. I believe it was energy, oil and shipping.

yup..you are correct

She is the great-great-granddaughter of Léopold Louis-Dreyfus, who in 1851 founded the Louis Dreyfus Group, a commodities and shipping multinational, which members of the family control to this day.[2] Her paternal grandfather, Pierre Louis-Dreyfus (1908-2011), was president of the Louis Dreyfus Group;

No I don't believe she has anything to do with Dryefus investments. I believe it was energy, oil and shipping.

Edited by The Poojer

I wouldn't have guessed Dolly Parton would be on the list at all.

She is known as a "shrewd" businesswoman, and I would bet she makes a ****-ton on song royalties...almost every female country artist records one of her songs, and "I Will Always Love You" alone probably keeps her income pretty steady.

She is known as a "shrewd" businesswoman, and I would bet she makes a ****-ton on song royalties...almost every female country artist records one of her songs, and "I Will Always Love You" alone probably keeps her income pretty steady.

Probably because men lose track of negotiations because they're too busy staring at her breasts.

Dolly Parton I get. Puff Duddy I do not. Oprah I cannot stand. Will Smith, Bono, Seacrest Out, Madonna, and Tyler Perry. I think this is also a list of people I want to punch in the face.

Mel, Stern, Estefan, and David have all earned their money, and of course I am partial to Stern - but he probably deserves every dime.