I don't normally watch Kitchen Nightmares...

Just Jack

That is freaking awesome. I'm a sucker for all of those "help my failing business" shows. Kitchen Nightmares, Restaurant Impossible, Bar Rescue -- they're all gold, Jerry!

Agreed!!!!

+1

This was a great episode...sometimes the show seems too much like all the others, but this one was great. That Amy chick was a window licker, but I bet she's a freak in the bed

I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO

What does this even mean, is she a crazy cat lady or something?

That is freaking awesome. I'm a sucker for all of those "help my failing business" shows. Kitchen Nightmares, Restaurant Impossible, Bar Rescue -- they're all gold, Jerry!

Me too, but they're starting to get a little too lame for me. RI is almost impossible to watch anymore. it is rarely about the food, and mostly about a shrink session with Irvine.

Me too, but they're starting to get a little too lame for me. RI is almost impossible to watch anymore. it is rarely about the food, and mostly about a shrink session with Irvine.

True, but I think that's the point. These people are disasters. Gordon's show seems to be much more about the food.

John Taffer Vs Ramsey. Who wins? They both are pit bulls. Can learn a lot watching both these guys.

If they ever teamed up, the bar/restaurant owner would just drop to the floor and curl up in the fetal position while asking for his mommy. That would be great tv!

You guys mentioned Restaurant Impossible...I love the concept, but I get so tired of the "omg, we've only got 30min to open and we still have to do all sorts of sh*t!! We'll never get it done!!" It's not like there is some sort of REASON why they have to meet that timeline...they're the ones who imposed it in the first place lol. That being said, that one designer, Tanya Nayak (something like that) is one HOT Latina!!!! She could paint my walls any day.

the other board i read for sports news has locals to the area that went to the restaurant yesterday... newscrews and such there.... they are currently fashioning fake press credentials to attempt an interview.

im waiting for the owners to legit freakout when they open today and there may be serious incident the way this is going.....

When did this show air?

If they ever teamed up, the bar/restaurant owner would just drop to the floor and curl up in the fetal position while asking for his mommy. That would be great tv!

You guys mentioned Restaurant Impossible...I love the concept, but I get so tired of the "omg, we've only got 30min to open and we still have to do all sorts of sh*t!! We'll never get it done!!" It's not like there is some sort of REASON why they have to meet that timeline...they're the ones who imposed it in the first place lol. That being said, that one designer, Tanya Nayak (something like that) is one HOT Latina!!!! She could paint my walls any day.

That Taffer guy is not afraid of anything. He gets right in there right away. I guess he only has a certain amount of time I guess. Bars always look great after he's done.

Hotel Impossible has the hot designers. Have a thing for Blanche

https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=643

Edited by Dante

When did this show air?

That Taffer guy is not afraid of anything. He gets right in there right away. I guess he only has a certain amount of time I guess. Bars always look great after he's done.

I feared the worst when you said her name was "Blanche", but wow, she's a keeper for sure! I'll have to check out that show...never knew there was one for the hotels. I agree about Taffer...he's got massive balls. It's pretty impressive the way he tricks out those bars...if only more of the owners weren't such fugtards! He sets them up for success, but I think still many of them eventually go under or get sold. I want one of those beer keg systems that keep the brews at 29 degrees...nothing like a cold frothy draft beer.

When did this show air?

i know people that have been on the show - they say bar rescue is pretty well staged. no real surprise. i still watch here and there.

True, but I think that's the point. These people are disasters. Gordon's show seems to be much more about the food.

I quit watching Gordon Ramsey a few years ago due to excessive yelling on his show and because RI seemed like a better option. But I think I need to go back.

Last Friday night.

Fox will have it on their website for online viewing in a few days, or you may find it OnDemand depending on your cable provider....

http://www.fox.com/k...-baking-company

We watched this last night. We had it recorded. All I can say is wow. What a freekin nut job the chick is. That said she is probably wild in the sack and for that reason her putz hubby will continue to fund her and her nightmare of a restaurant. Cost the the guy a million and I bet he gets milked for another half a million or more before he figures out she's not worth that much.

We watched this last night. We had it recorded. All I can say is wow. What a freekin nut job the chick is. That said she is probably wild in the sack and for that reason her putz hubby will continue to fund her and her nightmare of a restaurant. Cost the the guy a million and I bet he gets milked for another half a million or more before he figures out she's not worth that much.

the consensus ive seen is many think that he is using it as a front for other enterprises, and it just happens to keep her happy.

They're hiring!

http://ktar.com/22/1635415/Amys-Baking-Company-to-hold-job-fair

Embattled Amy's Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro is on the lookout for more help. The company, which has been embroiled in a firestorm of controversy after lashing out on social media, is looking to hire for 30 positions. The jobs available include servers, dishwashers, line cooks, bakers, host and hostesses, food runners and bussers.