24 is coming back!

I'm really bummed to hear that the "24" movie plans have been scrapped, but this will be a nice consolation prize. Welcome back, Jack!

I'm waiting for the big reveal that Touch was just Jack Bauer undercover the whole time. That show quickly turned into 24 anyway. Hell, just about every episode I saw this year had a guest appearance by a bit player from 24.

Great, great news. Actually just put in season six last night. "The reason I stayed alive for two years in that Chinese prison was because I didn't want to die for nothing. Now I can die for something."

Great, great news. Actually just put in season six last night. "The reason I stayed alive for two years in that Chinese prison was because I didn't want to die for nothing. Now I can die for something."

I'm a fan of "binge viewing" in general, but there is NO greater rush than watching a season of 24 that way....I'll never forget when I did that with season one several years ago...I literally stayed up all night watching the first two DVDs (about 8 episodes)....good times! I envy anyone who has a season or two they haven't seen yet and can watch that way...what a blast

• 4 months later...

An update....

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/10/04/Kim-Raver-William-Devane-will-return-to-24/2101380910472/

Kim Raver and William Devane will return to Fox's forthcoming season of "24" to reprise their roles as Audrey Raines and James Heller. Fox Broadcasting company announced Friday that Raver and Devane would join the cast of the show's ninth's season which will be called "24: Live Another Day." Raver and Devane were last seen in the Season 6 finale. Mary Lynn Rajskub will also reprise her role as Chloe O'Brian in the show, which will pick up several years after the series finale and will follow Bauer on an adventure in London. "24: Live Another Die" is scheduled to premiere on Fox in spring 2014.

• 3 months later...

May 5th....

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/fox-set-24-return-gang-related-and-surviving-jack-premieres

The return of the London-set "24" return will be Monday, May 5 with a two-hour premiere. The following week, on May 12, "24" will settle into its familiar Monday 9 p.m. home. We reported earlier today that Yvonne Strahovski will join a "Live Another Day" cast led by Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub and series newcomers including Judy Davis and Michael Wincott.