Caesar salad

Roasted asparagus

Rosemary roasted fingerling potatoes

Roasted beef tenderloin with wasabi garlic cream sauce

Pan seared scallops

Strawberry shortcake

Chef Jim and the Food Channel are now

jealous!

left over lasagna, chili, and some lemon cake. Mi madre is in Ohio with my sister...but even if she was across the street it'd probably not change since I took the lasagna from her fridge :nana:

Had a great day. My son drove up from Austin Texas to see me in Arlington Texas. He arrived

In time to bring me coffee in bed!! Later on we went to Humperdinks for a great breakfast brunch! Western omelet,fruit cup,roasted potatoes,cinammon roll and TWO mimosas

all while watching our Texas Rangers sweep the Houston Astros! Then it was home to watch the San Antonio Spurs play the Golden State Warriors. Afterwards he drove back to Austin. BEST Mothers Day!!! First time it was just us

and spent at home rather than on the road!

All cooked on the charcoal grill:

• Steamed little-necks for an appetizer
  • Grilled NY Strip
  • Grilled salmon pinwheel, rolled with crab filling
  • Grilled portabellas
  • Grilled asparagus
  • Corn on the cob (grilled in the husk)
  • Baked potato

All cooked on the charcoal grill:

• Steamed little-necks for an appetizer
  • Grilled NY Strip
  • Grilled salmon pinwheel, rolled with crab filling
  • Grilled portabellas
  • Grilled asparagus
  • Corn on the cob (grilled in the husk)
  • Baked potato

You win that sounds amazing, although Beerball's sounded pretty good too. For me, I went over my brother-in-laws. I usually have fathers day & he takes mothers day. For fathers day I usually do some kind of steak & seafood combo on the grill. He served cold cuts yesterday & potato/macroni salad. Cheap motherf*cker. I told my wife that is the last time we are going back to his house. I got him back though. I drank all his beer.

You win that sounds amazing, although Beerball's sounded pretty good too. For me, I went over my brother-in-laws. I usually have fathers day & he takes mothers day. For fathers day I usually do some kind of steak & seafood combo on the grill. He served cold cuts yesterday & potato/macroni salad. Cheap motherf*cker. I told my wife that is the last time we are going back to his house. I got him back though. I drank all his beer.

This is friggin' hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

We had my mom & dad over to our place; I griled some halved baby lobster tails for an appetizer, then grilled a Provencal rack of lamb...my wife whipped up some tasty cold salads (one white bean, one shaved zucchini and carrots) as accompaniments. Then a dual dessert: homemade key lime pie and angel food cake w/ fresh berries.

We enjoyed w/ some sparkling wine to start, a nice Napa Cab w/ dinner, and a port to finish. Fun was had by all.