Background on Moss's moon shot

JarHeadJim

Joe Buck needs to settle down. He works for fox for f's sake, and he goes off about how awful it was - maybe he should watch his own network to see real ass.

WHO CARES. he's an idiot, get over it.

201053[/snapback]

Exactly! Last week I saw a FOX pregame show skit where Terry Brashaw's DAUGHTERS went into his bedroom and started pulling out all of his underwear!!!! Meanwhile JB, Howie and Fat boy were talking to them like they were a couple of hookers (uhhh maybe it's because they were dressed like hookers). Of course they had the audacity to shake thier finger at Moss and act self rightous in their postgame show. Also, I guess Joe Buck doesn't watch the fox pregame show, or best damn sports show or temtation Island or...

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Just saw an interview with Tony Dungy and he was asked about Moss's TD celebration. Dungy said that GB fans are reknown for "mooning" the visiting team's bus on the way out of Lambeau after a loss. Dungy said the fans line up and all moon the bus. Dungy said he has seen it 7 times since he has lost the last 7 meetings there so he knew the origin of it and thought it was funny.

Not that I am condoning it, but it makes a little more since now.

200619[/snapback]

Tony Dungy is not the kind of guy I want to have on my team, EVER. Remember when he was offended by the Terrell Owens intro, and now the crass 'mooning' by Moss on national TV is OK??? PLEASE. Stop being an apologist and decring the evils of exploitation at the same time!!! We just don't buy it, Tony.

Pathetic, I say....