Why do you come here?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started out as a place to get Bills news, but it turned into a source of laughter/good conversation for me. Lots of nice people. And fantastic consumer reviews/advice.

Chef alluded to this a while back. It's the WNY connection, I think. I could not care less if Byrd is signed. But it's reading about hometown stuff like mighty taco, and Ohio street that pulls me in. Know what I mean?

Which Ohio Street? I grew up on Ohio Street in NT.

Mainly, to get my grammar corrected on a sports forum.

YOUR welcom!

Not living in WNY, it's for Bills news and insight 95% of the time. Really enjoy reading the different perspectives, even if I don't agree with them. It's one thing to read online articles, but another to interact with passionate fans.

The other 5% is for Off the Wall stuff.

Mainly for the decor and the ambiance. Sometimes its hard to figure out which I like more: the decor or the ambiance?

I also visit because TBD is the fastest way to receive any Bills or NFL related news, PPP is the last bastion for civil political discourse on the world wide web (unless you're a filthy communist), the Shoutbox regulars are a continual source of comedy and good audience to bounce some highbrow phallic humor off of, to gain the approval of strangers and, occasionally, to feed whichever part of me that needs to engage in endless internet warfare in order to demonstrate that I'm "better" than the nitwits.

Edited by Jauronimo

watch your language or Ill ban you and give you a warning point.

*sarcasm font needed*

Done...

"sarcasm font needed"

(you're welcome!) sarcastically

I come for the Bills, but stay for the sarcasm...