Maybe not the brightest idea?

meazza

I thought nothing could surprise me any more.

After reading through this thread I stand corrected I learned that someone actually likes Junior Mints. Those things are grosser than Celine Dion on a stripper pole. :sick: :sick: :bag:

Not one of the actors and the one actress considered that a patron carrying could have cut their aspiring careers short? Idiots are being produced at too high a rate nowadays. I'm guessing not one of them has responsibly handled a firearm before.

A responsible person carrying would not have outright stopped the actor's/actress' careers cold but that carrier would have had his/her hand on their sidearm just in case any nonsense happened. A carrier with a jittery hand might have drawn though.

If the actors/actress had a clue they would have gone hmmm...maybe this isn't the most ideal career move, before signing up for this. The higher ups should have used their brains as well.

If the kindergarten or elementary police were on hand the participants would have been cuffed and stuffed in quick fashion or expelled. No bang bangs allowed.

Edited by Pilsner