Maybe not the brightest idea?

meazza

Manager Bob Wilkins says the “gunmen” were hired actors with fake guns, and the stunt was in the works months in advance. After all, Wilkins says, it’s his job to “entertain.”

Uh, no. Your job is to make the popcorn and start the movie, not to come up with stupid ideas.

THIS is why we need laws for misdemeanor and felony stupidity. So we can charge people like this who, while technically they didn't break the law, did something SO !@#$ing idiotic that they should tried by a jury of their peers.

THIS is why we need laws for misdemeanor and felony stupidity. So we can charge people like this who, while technically they didn't break the law, did something SO !@#$ing idiotic that they should tried by a jury of their peers.

If you are feloniously stupid what good would it do to be judged by other feloniously stupid people? You need to rethink the logic of your statement.

If you are feloniously stupid what good would it do to be judged by other feloniously stupid people? You need to rethink the logic of your statement.

No I don't. Clearly, if their peers think "You know what? You're a real asshat." then it's safe to say the defendant is criminally stupid beyond a reasonable doubt.

I hate that as a society we must act like this but yeah, probably a bad idea.

This has nothing to do with the current society. Recent events make this that much more ridiculously stupid, but there is never a time when marching armed personnel into a movie theater would be a good idea. You never scare the hell out of people who are crowded into a tight space. Especially when you give them a direct target to focus their fear on. Idiots.

If the manager was misdemeanor stupid, the "actors" he hired were felony stupid. They put their own lives at risk. Any off-duty cop or armed civilian might have killed them if they "brandished" their weapons while acting out their "part."

Hell, I know a few females who are always packing in their purses...God forbid anyone ever pull a stunt like this with them in the theater.

Hell, I know a few females who are always packing in their purses...God forbid anyone ever pull a stunt like this with them in the theater.

My GF carries. My sister in law carries 2 all the time.

My GF carries. My sister in law carries 2 all the time.

That's exactly what I'd want my girlfriend/sister to do, as well...gun safety courses, practice at the range, valid permit, and pistols in the purse. One of my coworkers is even more hardcore...she has a riot gun under her pillow at night :lol:

That's exactly what I'd want my girlfriend/sister to do, as well...gun safety courses, practice at the range, valid permit, and pistols in the purse. One of my coworkers is even more hardcore...she has a riot gun under her pillow at night :lol:

And all I have is my sword cane and boot knife.

And all I have is my sword cane and boot knife.

lol@sword cane

You need a back-up cane that turns into nunchucks!