Extremely Hot for Teacher: Florida Style

Is this a joke? As a student I would be in front picketing the school for firing her for this!

I really think i missed out on a lot as a youth including having hot models as teachers.

Maybe it was not pictures but one of the sites she had pictures posted on. From sample (and I looked very closely) it is very seedy and may have been one of the sites where you get a look for free but need to pay to see a _lot_ more.

I really think i missed out on a lot as a youth including having hot models as teachers.

As a youth your ugly social studies teacher and a change in the direction of the wind was enough to set your hormones racing.....

Maybe it was not pictures but one of the sites she had pictures posted on. From sample (and I looked very closely) it is very seedy and may have been one of the sites where you get a look for free but need to pay to see a _lot_ more.

A lot of times sites will rip off pictures from other sites without permission and/or pictures get released to sites of poor taste without knowledge of the model. It happens a lot.

I went to Amherst Jr High in the 70s, rumor had it our science teacher did a playboy spread. She also closely friended a kid in the 9th grade (who looked about 19 at the time) there were rumors (to say the least) and I had various fun times fantasizing about her, (I have done image search seems the rumors were not true, unless she changed her name) we also had a very wet and big squirt gun war with her one day in class (think 14 or so 13 year olds squirting her giant boobs lol, and she was really cool about it :wub: ) remember when those little "Green Avengers squirt guns came out that looked like brass knuckles? with the tank hidden in your hand. Everyone had one it seemed, in my school. They would confiscate about 15 a day. Girls used to wear tank tops to school at the time as well, shocking isn't it?

For discussion purposes, here are the photos.

Sure wood!

For discussion purposes, here are the photos.

Those pics are a little much for a teacher, I'd say. I saw her model mayhem page the other day. Everybody posting to it was excited that she got all this free publicity. Seems like she is much more interested in modeling than in teaching.

As a teacher, she's pretty hot. But, as a model, she's got fake boobs, a pretty big butt and an average face.

Those pics are a little much for a teacher, I'd say. I saw her model mayhem page the other day. Everybody posting to it was excited that she got all this free publicity. Seems like she is much more interested in modeling than in teaching.

As a teacher, she's pretty hot. But, as a model, she's got fake boobs, a pretty big butt and an average face.

add large thighs. Poor tone in the arms and her waist needs work. She is attractive and a 8.5 on the average woman scale. But a 4 on the model scale.