Good news for Torell Troupe and Marcus Easley??

Dopey

On the roster:

Stevie

Woods

Graham

Goodwin

Fighting for 2 spots:

Rogers (Undrafted)

Easley

Kaufman (Undrafted)

Brad Smith

Dickerson

They may even keep 7, but looking at those top candidates for final 2, Easley has a great shot. Only problem I see is if they keep 6 only, Brad Smith is so good on special teams he maye be kept even with the salary.

It's waaaay to early for conjecture, but Rogers and Kaufman seem like they could be candidates for Practice Squad.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easley was not used as a WR. Special teams. Doesn't count in this discussion. In fact, that's the point.

I don't even know what the discussion is about. You wrote they Easley couldn't even beat out Martin. My point was that I don't trust any personnel decisions by the previous coaching staff, which in my opinion would render their decision to never play Easley moot, and further more Easley is on the roster. Nelson, Jones, and Martin are not.

I don't care if they keep Easley or cut him but I will trust in this coaching staffs decision not last years.

He's not a lock. He showed nothing last year outside of straight-line speed.

I agree that TJ Graham is definitely not a lock.

Working against him is that he is new to the current coaching staff.

Working for him is that he was a 3rd rounder drafted by the current GM.

The finer discussion is what are the odds of each player to make the final 53?

I give TJ a 55% chance of making the final roster, about .8 to 1 odds.

And here's another topic idea: Which current Bills are locks to make the team?

On the roster:

Stevie

Woods

Graham

Goodwin

Fighting for 2 spots:

Rogers (Undrafted)

Easley

Kaufman (Undrafted)

Brad Smith

Dickerson

They may even keep 7, but looking at those top candidates for final 2, Easley has a great shot. Only problem I see is if they keep 6 only, Brad Smith is so good on special teams he maye be kept even with the salary.

You have to take into account that this staff has no loyalty to Easley. Are they interested in keeping a guy that has done nothing and never stayed healthy or a guy that they pushed to add to the roster (ie Rogers and Kauffman)? Easley has some nice physical traits but I just can't see this staff giving him a spot.

You have to take into account that this staff has no loyalty to Easley. Are they interested in keeping a guy that has done nothing and never stayed healthy or a guy that they pushed to add to the roster (ie Rogers and Kauffman)? Easley has some nice physical traits but I just can't see this staff giving him a spot.

Easley had his worst camp last year, but the previous year he shined before injuries. People talk about Easley because he looked like a future starter in practice, it wasnt just his physical ability. Easley still is the most physically gifted WR on the team and if he has a good camp he will make the team. If he repeats last year then he will be cut.

Maybe we should let these guys have a their OTA's and a few weeks of practice and a preseason game or three before we pronounce them as washouts or future stars. I hope Easley is given a fair chance to contribute this year. I expect that is the case. They must have brought him back for a reason other than camp fodder. Whether he makes it is entirely up to him.