Max Starks

I've heard of him

Git er done

...if the price is right

etc etc

Seriously tho, if he's willing to play Guard, no harm in kicking the tires

Did I get them all? What'd I miss?

You forgot one..."I am so sick of drafting and developing good players and then letting them walk out the door!! If we wanted a free agent lineman we should have just signed the one that we had"

I've heard of him

Git er done

...if the price is right

etc etc

Seriously tho, if he's willing to play Guard, no harm in kicking the tires

Did I get them all? What'd I miss?

"Ralph is cheap..."

You forgot one..."I am so sick of drafting and developing good players and then letting them walk out the door!! If we wanted a free agent lineman we should have just signed the one that we had"

You act like there has been a parade of players leaving. Who was the last player we drafted, developed, then lost to free agency?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

"Why draft

You act like there has been a parade of players leaving. Who was the last player we drafted, developed, then lost to free agency?

PTR

I was just posting a common complaint (sarcasm).There has not been guys leaving but go back through any thread where ppl reference the OL and you will find complaints about letting Levitre walk. Every time a guy leaves (which hasn't happened a lot lately) everyone on here complains.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I was just posting a common complaint (sarcasm).There has not been guys leaving but go back through any thread where ppl reference the OL and you will find complaints about letting Levitre walk. Every time a guy leaves (which hasn't happened a lot lately) everyone on here complains.

Fairly certain you were just a victim of PTR's sarcasm..

Carry on.

PTR

The Bills go thru more DB's than toilet paper in a public restroom. The earliest I remember is Nate Odomes followed by Jeff Burris, Thomas Smith, Ken Irving, Kurt Schultz, Antoine Winfiled, Nate Clements, Jabrari Greer and Jim Leonard (free agents) and Donte Whitner. And I believe they cut Henry Jones so I won't include him.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

The Bills go thru more DB's than toilet paper in a public restroom. The earliest I remember is Nate Odomes followed by Jeff Burris, Thomas Smith, Ken Irving, Kurt Schultz, Antoine Winfiled, Nate Clements, Jabrari Greer and Jim Leonard (free agents) and Donte Whitner. And I believe they cut Henry Jones so I won't include him.

They have drafted 30+ the last 13 years, and wouldn't have needed to draft that many if they just paid Antonie Winfield what he was worth.