Craigslist hiring

Sounds a lot like Google, where they make the workplace so awesome, their employees practically live there. They probably get a hell of a lot more out of their employees than the traditional "manage by fear" envirornment.

double edged sword...they make the work environment so comfortable that they do get people to practically live there...thereby keeping them working longer hours...kind of a tricky scenario, but hey, better than working in a cubicle world

Sounds a lot like Google, where they make the workplace so awesome, their employees practically live there. They probably get a hell of a lot more out of their employees than the traditional "manage by fear" envirornment.

My brother in law works for Google. I visited him when i was out in San Jose. It's ridiculous over there. I got to eat in their famous cafe (free meals for all employees)...and it's not just burgers, salads and fries, but all kinds of ethnic food stations and really great quality.. They do his laundry for free, pick him up on a free shuttle bus with Wifi, gyms, pools, golfing, bikes around campus, team building travel...it's nuts.

My brother in law works for Google. I visited him when i was out in San Jose. It's ridiculous over there. I got to eat in their famous cafe (free meals for all employees)...and it's not just burgers, salads and fries, but all kinds of ethnic food stations and really great quality.. They do his laundry for free, pick him up on a free shuttle bus with Wifi, gyms, pools, golfing, bikes around campus, team building travel...it's nuts.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was much smarter than I actually am.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was much smarter than I actually am.

I hear ya. when i met my wife, this little dude was only 11 and he was already taking apart old computers and rebuilding them,,,,while creating his own computer language. He was giving presentations to Universities on this languge when he was 17. Now he's only 24, makes 6 figures, gets a $30,000 bonus yearly and wears jeans and t-shirts to work...without ever having to pay for anything. Lol, i sit here and read Bills message boards.

i wear jeans and casual collared shirts and sneakers, i make six figures, including decimal points and i just got a yearly bonus, plus extra bonus and a raise...i also read Bills message boards...what's the big whoop?

I hear ya. when i met my wife, this little dude was only 11 and he was already taking apart old computers and rebuilding them,,,,while creating his own computer language. He was giving presentations to Universities on this languge when he was 17. Now he's only 24, makes 6 figures, gets a $30,000 bonus yearly and wears jeans and t-shirts to work...without ever having to pay for anything. Lol, i sit here and read Bills message boards.