If you could have one superhero power

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about super human intelligence?? I mean, "DC Tom like" intelligence where you can engineer flying saucers and make all kinds of cash inventing new products. You could even invent a flying backpack which would negate the need for the power of flight.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. You still have to deal with regular people, most of whom can't add while wearing mittens.

Of course you can. You have the "change anyone's answer" superpower.

Don't confuse "Moderator Man" with Jack's happy, little, fantasy world where he can move things. He has taken off his chest protector with the large "M" and is now able to simply move stuff by looking at it....Yoda: Not much to look at, but the little dude had game.

Can I change my answer? I like this more than flight.

Just don't screw with the clouds and jet stream when I'm flying to Florida.

I bet you have a cool ride.

I have room for 1 sidekick. Let me know if you want me to send you the application. How do you look in a green body suit, yellow cape & tights? Nobody would dare give us ****!!!

Can I change my answer? I like this more than flight.

No dress would be safe with you around!84405304a.png

I have room for 1 sidekick. Let me know if you want me to send you the application. How do you look in a green body suit, yellow cape & tights? Nobody would dare give us ****!!!

*POW* *ZAP* I can only work on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and assume you have a defined benefit plan, health and dental??

No one will screw with us...I got your back (unless, of course, I'm on lunch)

Edited by BringBackFergy

I think morons are the true superheroes of today. With their superhuman skills of ignorance, entitlement and obliviousness, they are impervious to the problems of everyday life. I think Mr. Magoo should be the next big blockbuster superhero movie.

I think the ability to read minds would be of interest. But it would have to be controllable by me - not just hearing everything from everybody all the time. Along those lines, then being able to control other people's thoughts would be a nice addition. Jedi mind trick type stuff.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I think the ability to read minds would be of interest. But it would have to be controllable by me - not just hearing everything from everybody all the time. Along those lines, then being able to control other people's thoughts would be a nice addition. Jedi mind trick type stuff.

It's not all it's cracked up to be.