If true, interesting insight into why Geno Smith fell in draft

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously since the Jets drafted him, I wish him the worst. But it's kinda sad to see people pile on a 22 year old kid who has never been in trouble or had a negative thing said about him from his coaches. But I guess that's our world. People take pleasure in tearing others down.

Obviously since the Jets drafted him, I wish him the worst. But it's kinda sad to see people pile on a 22 year old kid who has never been in trouble or had a negative thing said about him from his coaches. But I guess that's our world. People take pleasure in tearing others down.

A big part of tearing him down were the catcalls from the draft experts over EJ's selection over Geno. Perfectly fine to point out the warts on the guy your team didn't pick.

What's next, someone complaining that Bills fans also don't like Tom Brady and his wardrobe choices?

First position of the chicken dance if my memory of every wedding I ever attended in the 80's serves me....

It's the 2nd ;-)

Moving-animated-picture-of-chicken-dance-7.gif

oh and I wish Geno the worst, as I do Sanchez and Rex and everyone else wearing the Green on Sundays. those guys were so smug the past few years, it makes me so happy to see them hit bottom. they are in worse shape than us now. that team is a mess!

When you act like he did in front of the cameras during the draft coverage and fire your agent a couple of days after, it makes it easy.

Heard some reports on Sirius XM that the Jets are seriously considering cutting Sanchez already. Of course those reports could come from the NYC versions if Sully & Bucky so who knows how real it is.

PTR

Heard some reports on Sirius XM that the Jets are seriously considering cutting Sanchez already. Of course those reports could come from the NYC versions if Sully & Bucky so who knows how real it is.

PTR

cutting Sanchez makes no sense. There is literally no benefit to them beyond the 'cutting ties' and if they are making that decision based on a couple days of rookie camp and OTAs...well....wow.

I do agree it was a harbinger, but total yardage is a very poor indicator of performance. As you know, the best measure is yards per attempt, and Johnson's that day was phenomonal: 12.25 ypa.

I was literally typing this in the box when I looked up and saw your post. He was unbelievably good in that game.

cutting Sanchez makes no sense. There is literally no benefit to them beyond the 'cutting ties' and if they are making that decision based on a couple days of rookie camp and OTAs...well....wow.

...and Rex would have to go to the tattoo removal place...

Benefit: just get the cap hit done, instead of destroying 2 seasons with it