Johnny Marr performing 'How Soon Is Now' on Fallon

Why the smiths don't reunite is beyond me, but great share, happy to know another Bills fan has an appreciation for them.

It isn't all that mysterios...Morrissey has an ego the size of the grand canyon...besides it sounds like Morrissey is pretty sickly these days.

http://www.rollingst...eunite-20121002

That is a pretty nice version of "How Soon Is Now"... I was a little disappointed with Marr's "first" solo album though. Love his guitar work, but his voice, and the songs for that matter, are just kind of there, nothing remarkable. I always kind of wished the paring of he and Chrissie Hynde had been a more long-term thing. Two artists I love, but in need of a collaborator.

Edited by Buftex

something tells me morrissey has a lot to do with them not getting back together....

]Smiths bassist Andy Rourke and drummer Mike Joyce took Morrissey and Marr to court in the ’90s over royalties. Morrissey and Marr, by both accounts, haven’t spoken in years, though neither can state a particular reason.[/b]

Why the smiths don't reunite is beyond me, but great share, happy to know another Bills fan has an appreciation for them.

This is a funny question.

Wasn't there a huge legal mess with them all suing each other... How would anybody ever put that in the past? Judge was pretty harsh in his determination on the personalities innvolved.

Loved the Smiths back in the day. I remember picking up The Queen is Dead the day it was available and listening to it with my friends. Good album.

Thanks for sharing that.