Good God! Who do you pick?

envirojeff

I might not even watch this game, I'd hate to see either win. I am pulling for the Colts though.

Jeff

200272[/snapback]

The Colts are an easy pick for me as well. I guess I gotta go with Pittsburgh in the other one. I would die before rooting for the jests.

Jets. I heard three callers this morning on the radio already proclaiming Pittsburgh SB champs and one questioning BB's motives in putting Ty Law on the IR. Do not question teams that have rings in the last 20 years. I use to enjoy watching the Steelers but for some reason I've seen more jerky fans of that team than ever before. And honestly I would be suprised to see the Jets win this one.

Colts. No Doubt.

I wouldn't mind seeing the championship game at the RCA dome.

NFC.

Falcons. It's going to be a tough one b/c Rams are a dome team but the Falcs have the X factor in Vick. This guy is going to take them all the way to the SB.

Vikings. I just don't think the Eagles have enough fire power to match up with the Vikings now. If the Vikings get a 10 point lead on the Eagles watch the implosion begin.

Rematch of the 1998 championship game in Atlanta.

I agree, it would be fun to see the Colts in the Super Bowl. I also think that if there was ever a year that the Super Bowl is going to be anticlimatic, this is it. Of the eight teams left in the playoffs, there are three I would classify as elite, and all three are in the AFC. I'm assuming that Philadelphia without TO is no longer elite. Between the Jets and Steelers, I don't have a lot of feelilng. I expect the Steelers to crush the Jets though.

Who do you pick?

No question. Go Steelers!!

What is wrong with you guys? Seriously - F-CK the Jets...

and the Dolphins, and the Pats.

F-CK all three of them .

200323[/snapback]

I agree Steve, but how better to F the Jets than give them hope then yank it away!

Jeff

Who do you pick?

No question. Go Steelers!!

What is wrong with you guys? Seriously - F-CK the Jets...

and the Dolphins, and the Pats.

F-CK all three of them .

200323[/snapback]

Unless $$$ is involved...

Pats are giving up anywhere from 1.5 to 3 points,

that's the LOCK of the week. :D

I use to enjoy watching the Steelers but for some reason I've seen more jerky fans of that team than ever before.

200283[/snapback]

I cringe at how our fan base would behave if we were 15-1 with wins in our pocket over 2 of the top 3 contenders. It's really just part of the downward spiral our society has been on for some time. Loss of public decorum is the rule, rather than the exception.

We probably need a government program to help us... :D

I agree Steve, but how better to F the Jets than give them hope then yank it away!

Jeff

200325[/snapback]

I do not want the Jets to even get that close...because if they somehow upset the Colts or pats and got in the SB and won...honestly I dont know how I would handle that with all these Jets fans here in NJ.

You pick Pittsburgh to beat the Jets, no question.

I HATE the Jets, not only are they in our division, but well, they hate us and THEY ARE THE FREAKIN' JETS

Pittsburgh really did NOT screw us. They played St. Pierre as their QB when the game was on the line. Right after the game, I hated Pittsburgh... but now that I have had time to cool down. They really helped us, well they tried to. What do we expect them to do, lie down and die? They DID rest their starters, and by the end they were resting all of them.

So, I am routing for the Steelers against the Jets!

The other game is a no brainer, Colts better than New England (the only team I hate more than the Jets).

Leaving us with the Colts and Pittsburgh... I would want the Colts. I want to see Peyton rewarded... and see Polian rewarded. GO COLTS!!

You pick Pittsburgh to beat the Jets, no question. 

I HATE the Jets, not only are they in our division, but well, they hate us and THEY ARE THE FREAKIN' JETS

Pittsburgh really did NOT screw us.  They played St. Pierre as their QB when the game was on the line.  Right after the game, I hated Pittsburgh... but now that I have had time to cool down.  They really helped us, well they tried to.  What do we expect them to do, lie down and die?  They DID rest their starters, and by the end they were resting all of them.

So, I am routing for the Steelers against the Jets!

The other game is a no brainer, Colts better than New England (the only team I hate more than the Jets). 

Leaving us with the Colts and Pittsburgh... I would want the Colts.  I want to see Peyton rewarded... and see Polian rewarded.  GO COLTS!!

200373[/snapback]

I'd rather see the Jets embarass the Chin at home and then get b!tchslapped by the Colts in the dome.

Do what T-Bone does. Wait until the game is over, and then tell everyone you were cheering for whomever won. :D

200297[/snapback]

What I do, is support the Patriots and if they lose, no longer care who wins or watch the games.

Unlike you Bills fans who get to cheer for every team playing the Patriots only to be struck down time and time again in disappointment.