2 Super Bowl Tickets and a Hotel Room: $205

http://14sb.com/free...oduct/view/2/18

For all you gamblers and kool-aid drinkers, here's the deal:

You pay your fee now. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl, you have your hotel and 2 tickets purchased, all set. If your team doesn't make it, you get nothing.

Who's in?!?!

Not without more information about the hotel.

Not me. The cost for 2 SB tix and one hotel room is 5x the dollar figure shown for each team at this link:

http://14sb.com/free-super-bowl-hotels/

So total cost for the Bills package is 5 x $41 = $205

But for defending champion SF, the exact same package costs 5 x $355 = $1775.

Only teams cheaper than Buffalo are Jax and Oakland.

Not me. The cost for 2 SB tix and one hotel room is 5x the dollar figure shown for each team at this link:

http://14sb.com/free...er-bowl-hotels/

People that offer these sorts of deals typically do it by taking advantage of insurance through LLoyd's of London.

http://14sb.com/free...er-bowl-hotels/

Wouldnt this be the reason to do it? We get a better deal than almost everyone else. Makes the gamble easier.

Wouldnt this be the reason to do it? We get a better deal than almost everyone else. Makes the gamble easier.

If you're convinced the Bills will make the Super Bowl and aren't gambling the rent money, sure. Personally, I don't mind gambling a few bucks just for the pure entertainment value (e.g., playing poker with friends for a small buy-in), but $205 is above my "willing to throw away" threshold. To each his own.

http://14sb.com/free-super-bowl-hotels/component/jshopping/product/view/2/18

For all you gamblers and kool-aid drinkers, here's the deal:

You pay your fee now. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl, you have your hotel and 2 tickets purchased, all set. If your team doesn't make it, you get nothing.

Who's in?!?!

Take whatever you're going to put on this, bet on the bills to make the superbowl. If you put $202 on them to win the AFC and they do, you'll get $9,292 (per bet365). Probably a better return than getting a free hotel room.

Take whatever you're going to put on this, bet on the bills to make the superbowl. If you put $202 on them to win the AFC and they do, you'll get $9,292 (per bet365). Probably a better return than getting a free hotel room.

Depending on the hotel details, and ticket location.... It could be closer than you think.

Depending on the hotel details, and ticket location.... It could be closer than you think.

I'm sure that's how this thing gets priced out. Take the Vegas odds and calculate a ticket price, projected hotel room, and a heafty premium to come up with cost.

If you're convinced the Bills will make the Super Bowl and aren't gambling the rent money, sure. Personally, I don't mind gambling a few bucks just for the pure entertainment value (e.g., playing poker with friends for a small buy-in), but $205 is above my "willing to throw away" threshold. To each his own.

Im not a big gambler either. I guess Im more in the kool aid drinker category on this one, lol! :thumbsup:

But Im thinking, at $205 for 2 tickets, my buy-in is really only ~$100.

Most likely, I wont ever get close to actually doing it. That website is kinda shady looking anyways. But I thought it was an interesting idea, and figured there might be a couple people here crazy enough to do it.

Im not a big gambler either. I guess Im more in the kool aid drinker category on this one, lol! :thumbsup:

But Im thinking, at $205 for 2 tickets, my buy-in is really only ~$100.

Most likely, I wont ever get close to actually doing it. That website is kinda shady looking anyways. But I thought it was an interesting idea, and figured there might be a couple people here crazy enough to do it.

But at a 2,000 ticket on stubhub plus half a hotel room - say another 2k? That's 40:1

Edited by NoSaint

People that offer these sorts of deals typically do it by taking advantage of insurance through LLoyd's of London.

Or they typically do it by collecting the cash and disappearing when it's time for the SB. The AG's office is full of travel fraud cases.

and gIs there a line on the Bills winning the AFC and getting into the SB - - that would be a better comparison.

I don't know what the odds are but you can put that bet in Vegas. I did it for the Bills a couple times in the early 2000's. Then I realized I was just throwing my money away & stopped doing it. I think it was 2006 I put $200 on the Mets before the season started to win the NL(lifelong Mets fan). They had a good team that year. The odds were 8-1. Well we moved that year & I lost the ticket. If you remember they got to the NLCS & game 7 against the Cardinals. I was really torn. On one hand I really wanted the Mets to win, on the other hand I couldn't believe how stupid I am losing that ticket. When Beltran struckout looking against Wainwright with the tying & go ahead runs in scoring position in the bottom of the ninth I am embarrased to say this but I was a little bit relieved.

Edited by Gordio