Wilie Nelson turns 80...what would Willie do?

Buftex

One of the greatest tirbute songs, ever...happy birthday Willie!

"He loves all the people, the rank and the randy...if you don't belive it, take a look at The Family"

"He loves all the people, no matter their races, hell he even made a country song with Julio Iglesias..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INEqXMFfcxQ

Edited by Buftex

I totally forgot yesterday was the 30th but knew it was his birthday and meant to post something. 80 years old. Damn. The guy is top 5 in country music all time.

I remember people saying it somewhere. The Mt. Rushmore of country would be Waylon, Willie, Kris and Johnny.

The other, IMO is Hank.

And if you don't know all those folks by first name then you don't deserve to...

Happy birthday Willie!

I totally forgot yesterday was the 30th but knew it was his birthday and meant to post something. 80 years old. Damn. The guy is top 5 in country music all time.

I remember people saying it somewhere. The Mt. Rushmore of country would be Waylon, Willie, Kris and Johnny.

The other, IMO is Hank.

And if you don't know all those folks by first name then you don't deserve to...

Happy birthday Willie!

Not because he just died, but my Mt Rusmore has to include George Jones, Merle Haggard, Willie and Hank Sr...gonna need more heads!