Is Bills' new offense a TRACK TEAM??

I'm in the market for a time-release coma-enducing serum.

PM me and I'll send you my present address. Anytime between noon and three should work fine.

Preferably, I'd like to wake up on September 6, 2013, just to be safe.

$1,000, OBO

Well considering tackling is a penalty now, I'm not too worried about it. We've gone from a slow lumbering group of wrs with a QB who struggled to throw over 10 yards to an extremely fast group of wrs with a huge, big armed QB. Let's hope it translates.

Sure, it's a penalty, but WRs still take some pretty gnarly hits out there, especially over the middle. I worry a bit about small framed "speed" guys. SJ does a good job of preparing for hits, so I'm optimistic that Woods will learn from that, at least.

Sure, it's a penalty, but WRs still take some pretty gnarly hits out there, especially over the middle. I worry a bit about small framed "speed" guys. SJ does a good job of preparing for hits, so I'm optimistic that Woods will learn from that, at least.

Which one of our speed guys is considered "small framed?"

Which one of our speed guys is considered "small framed?"

I think Graham is fairly small (at least the way he looks on the field), and Goodwin, while not super thin, is a small guy and I haven't really seen him in traffic. Keep in mind, I'm saying I'm concerned about them, not that they are for sure going to fail at physical aspects of the game. Speed is great and all, but the guys are still going to get hit.

I think Graham is fairly small (at least the way he looks on the field), and Goodwin, while not super thin, is a small guy and I haven't really seen him in traffic. Keep in mind, I'm saying I'm concerned about them, not that they are for sure going to fail at physical aspects of the game. Speed is great and all, but the guys are still going to get hit.

You mean because they play football for a living?

There's no reason to not be optimistic about so much new talent.

There's no question that opposing DCs will find a way to make things tough for the young Manuel. The key will be Marrone/Hackett knowing how to best utilize what they have. The playcalling does indeed make a huge difference.

For instance, Goodwin may not be a great route runner right away so get him the ball on short WR screens and reverses because he can take it to the house with the speed that he has.

There is just a lot more talent on this offense than we had last year. I look for big things from Woods and D. Rogers whether Kolb or Manuel is the QB.