Justin Blackmon suspended - Sometimes the best moves are the non moves

Maybe a bad example..but did I miss an incident with Burfict since hes been in the NFL?

Barely a year. Would testing positive at the combine count for you? Or is it a case of "he hasn't screwed up since that time he screwed up for a year straight last year"

Edited by NoSaint

My belief is that while you can't expect every guy to be perfect, you've got to have veterans with character in the locker room who demand compliance. Who do the Jags have to fit that bill? Would Blackmon have gotten away with that in Foxboro, or Pittsburgh?

My belief is that while you can't expect every guy to be perfect, you've got to have veterans with character in the locker room who demand compliance. Who do the Jags have to fit that bill? Would Blackmon have gotten away with that in Foxboro, or Pittsburgh?

IIRC he got a DUI a few days after the draft before mini camp even started. Dude is an idiot and he going to cost his already thin team with his antics a year after going tp 5. He should be the one setting the example

We can trade them one of our new WRs, for next year's 1st, of course. In fact, I'd send them Stevie for it, which will probably end up being a top-10 pick.

No, not Stevie. He is a superior route runner and for all of his silliness he is a good character guy. EJ is going to need him. No more 15 yarders though.