Ahhh, Neighborly Love

Chef Jim

Read a few more of his posts, reminds me of those spammer emails that people will go back and forth with.

Yes that's what I thought of. Or better yet the Craigslist email exchanges. I thought it was funny when he mentioned he had issues with neighbors in Australia. No, I'm shocked.

The neighbor with the spotlight was hilarious. Didnt like the movies return so much though.

I relocated it again. Its current location may be discovered by deciphering the following set of clues to its whereabouts. Perhaps you could invite your friend Ryan over and treat it as a kind of treasure hunt:

1. It's in the letterbox again.

2. Look in the letterbox.

As I realise this probably won't narrow it down much for you, I will give you a third clue in the form of a riddle:

What burns with the light of a thousand suns and is in the letterbox?

:lol:

I relocated it again. Its current location may be discovered by deciphering the following set of clues to its whereabouts. Perhaps you could invite your friend Ryan over and treat it as a kind of treasure hunt:

1. It's in the letterbox again.

2. Look in the letterbox.

As I realise this probably won't narrow it down much for you, I will give you a third clue in the form of a riddle:

What burns with the light of a thousand suns and is in the letterbox?

:lol:

i cracked up there too.

I think the Aussie was the bigger a-hole. Yeah his emails were funny but what's wrong with knocking on the neighbors door with a six pack to discuss it?

Agreed. Clearly he's a huge douchebag that everyone seems to be letting off the hook because he can write humorous and insulting emails.

Agreed. Clearly he's a huge douchebag that everyone seems to be letting off the hook because he can write humorous and insulting emails.

From the Aussie:

I did not get along very well with my neighbours in Australia and seventeen thousand miles away, little has changed.

No everything has changed with the exception of one piece fo the equation.