[closed][please fix subject]Scary Good !!

T master

At first i was miffed that at one of our picks we passed on Quinton Patton & went for a safety with one pick that he was there, but with who the Bills picked up as a UDFA we could have one of the best WR corps in the NFL ..

Woods , Stevie J , Rogers , Graham , Goodwin , & possibly Easley that looks as if it has the foundation of being a scary good position for the Bills for years to come !! :flirt:

Both size & speed ... :w00t:

Plus there is any number of ways you could choose to line them up & still be a nightmare for D coordinators !!

Hacket will have fun drawing up plays around this group !

Maybe with these guys they can now get rid of Brad Smith & save some more cap room too ...

I think I've given up on Easley, especially with the new guys coming in that look a lot more impressive at first glance. Should be an interesting ride this year.
There were several preseason games where Easley was outstanding and I got really excited about is potential... I suppose this will be his last shot in Buffalo, there is a part of me that hopes he can really turn it on... Then there is the part of me that says cut your losses and move on...