Bills Release Four Players including Aaron Corp

With the release of Corp, I suspect Tuel might be the 3rd QB as I expect that either Kolb or Jackson will not be on the opening day roster.

Why would that change? Why would it have any affect on a guy who wasn't drafted that is just as likely sent to the PS today as yesterday? Maybe I am missing something but it seems to me they either had a plan to have ROOKIE/KOLB OR TJAX/PROSPECT as their QBs, or a plan to have ROOKIE/KOLB/TJAX as their QBs with the prospect on the PS.

To me, they don't know what they have in Manuel as far as being a starter yet, they don't know about Kolb and TJax in their offense yet, they surely don't know about Tuel yet, and most importantly, they don't know if there are going to be really tough choices on the final 53 (which is very likely) that may make them consider carrying two QBs and one prospect like Tuel on the PS.

I don't see how Tuel changes that. I do think that Tuel would likely beat out Corp for the #3 or the PS spot though. They seem to like him a bit.

They had 78 on the roster after the draft so only 12 spots open . Add 16 UDFA's and 4 had to come off . Since one of th eUDFA's was a Qb makes sense to drop one. Now thay have 4 QB's for camp plus Brad Smith. They are at a zero sum game now for players add one cut one.