From SportingNews.com - OL Free Agent Prospects

OnTheRocks

Here are a few names SportingNews.com lists as potential Free Agent pickups for the Bills:

FREE AGENT BUZZ: It appears unlikely the team will be able to afford to re-sign free agent LT Jonas Jennings. No. 3 OT Marcus Price, another free agent, might come back, but more depth is needed. Indianapolis' Ryan Diem, Detroit's Stockar McDougle or New Orleans' Victor Riley are young players who would have to make transition to left side. The Bills had a revolving door at left guard before settling on Ross Tucker. Green Bay's Marco Rivera or New England's Joe Andruzzi would be an upgrade at the position, but their asking price might be too high. Baltimore's Casey Rabach or Bennie Anderson, St. Louis' Chris Dishman, Tampa Bay's Cosey Coleman, Seattle's Chris Gray or Philadelphia's Jermane Mayberry might be more affordable options.

Tight end is an uncertainty with Mark Campbell and Tim Euhus coming off reconstructive knee surgeries and Ryan Neufeld heading toward free agency. The Jets' Anthony Becht may be a little pricey, but his receiving skills would work well in Bills' offense. Minnesota's Jermaine Wiggins and St. Louis' Cam Cleeland are aging, but either could provide insurance if injured players don't recover quickly.

I higlighted guys.... I think...I think ....would be good adds.

good info, but i was hoping for a list of ~8 OL top free agents, with experience and stats listed.

but ill live. OT cost alot. so expect to pay alot. but there is no point in signing a beast at OT, if the OG is a bum.

honestly, jennings will most likley be a cheaper option than the other OTs. if your going cheap.... the talent goes down hill...

Here are a few names SportingNews.com lists as potential Free Agent pickups for the Bills:

FREE AGENT BUZZ: It appears unlikely the team will be able to afford to re-sign free agent LT Jonas Jennings. No. 3 OT Marcus Price, another free agent, might come back, but more depth is needed. Indianapolis' Ryan Diem, Detroit's Stockar McDougle or New Orleans' Victor Riley are young players who would have to make transition to left side. The Bills had a revolving door at left guard before settling on Ross Tucker. Green Bay's Marco Rivera or New England's Joe Andruzzi would be an upgrade at the position, but their asking price might be too high. Baltimore's Casey Rabach or Bennie Anderson, St. Louis' Chris Dishman, Tampa Bay's Cosey Coleman, Seattle's Chris Gray or Philadelphia's Jermane Mayberry might be more affordable options.

Tight end is an uncertainty with Mark Campbell and Tim Euhus coming off reconstructive knee surgeries and Ryan Neufeld heading toward free agency. The Jets' Anthony Becht may be a little pricey, but his receiving skills would work well in Bills' offense. Minnesota's Jermaine Wiggins and St. Louis' Cam Cleeland are aging, but either could provide insurance if injured players don't recover quickly.

I higlighted guys.... I think...I think ....would be good adds.

200053[/snapback]

as long as we work out a new deal for moulds, i think we can afford to re-sign JJ and sign rivera........guards are generally very reasonably priced and he would be a rock in the middle of our line and actually give mcgahee some real running room.......where else are you going to spend the money? OL needs to be the priority......

as for becht, i can't see how he would be "pricey"........he's never put up big numbers and is a better blocker then a receiver anyway.....

Packers LG Mike Wahle would be a great pickup....he even stepped in at LT and did a decent job there yesterday

"Left guard Mike Wahle also figures to wind up on the open market because he's due an exorbitant bonus that the Packers aren't likely to pay."

Wahle available