Hey Joe Starkey...

Beerball

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Pile of stojan

"Anyway, 40 years later, the city of Buffalo and the 61-year-old Schottenheimer are both still looking for their next championship. Both have lost so many times, in such agonizing fashion, that you almost wish they'd stop trying. "

When hell freezes over a-hole. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Thick skin. The Steelers last won a SB 25 years ago, which finished off the most dominating 6 years ( 4 SB wins ) I ever saw from an NFL team. From the early 1930's to the early 1970's, the Steelers were the least successful team in professional sports. Since 1981, they have specialized in losing playoff home games they are favored in.

I guess this young smacktard forgot, or never learned, his teams history. Responsible, balanced journalism doesn't sell anymore. :lol:

Thick skin. The Steelers last won a SB 25 years ago, which finished off the most dominating 6 years ( 4 SB wins ) I ever saw from an NFL team. From the early 1930's to the early 1970's, the Steelers were the least successful team in professional sports. Since 1981, they have specialized in losing playoff home games they are favored in.

I guess this young smacktard forgot, or never learned, his teams history. Responsible, balanced journalism doesn't sell anymore.  :lol:

200020[/snapback]

We'll see if he can be this clever on the day after the Steelers get punked in the playoffs in their home stadium once again!