The official Super Bowl prediction thread

Mile High

Since the Wild Card weekend in the NFL is over what do you see happening? I'm sticking with the same thing I've been saying since mid year.

Colts over the Eagles.

Write it down, email it and tell all your friends you heard it here first. :lol:

Predictions? Anyone?

Even with all those Patsie injuries? and against the Colts O this Sunday??

I'm willing to be persuaded, cos when BB is involved there is always a miracle possible, but do the Pats *really* have the D to look after Indy?

200080[/snapback]

Yes Nick, I believe that the Patriots have the Colts' number, and remember to be the man you got to beat the man...and the Colts have not beaten the man yet.

Yes Nick, I believe that the Patriots have the Colts' number, and remember to be the man you got to beat the man...and the Colts have not beaten the man yet.

200085[/snapback]

So said the Yankees before this year's ALCS... right up until Game 7.

Definetly New England, I wouldn't bet agianst that coaching staff!! They're definetly playing, and beating philly. Who honestly thinks Atlanta can knock off philly?? Ya ok, Owens is out, that means they only have 7 pro bowlers left on the team :lol: I really don't think Atlanta is all that good, look how many games they won by only a couple points, and they're playing in the NFC!!!!

Indy over The Vikings

If Randy Moss stays healthy Minnesotta has a good as of chance as anyone in the nfc. I just don't believe the eagles can get there without TO, and while I hate picking Mike Tice to get to the superbowl. They have the offensive talent as long as moss stays healthy. If by some chance he's not well than I'm going with Atlanta in the nfc.

Indy over The Vikings 

If Randy Moss stays healthy Minnesotta has a good as of chance as anyone in the nfc.  I just don't believe the eagles can get there without TO, and while I hate picking Mike Tice to get to the superbowl. They have the offensive talent as long as moss stays healthy. If by some chance he's not well than I'm going with Atlanta in the nfc.

200929[/snapback]

WOW, nice prediction bud. Minny has absolutly no D. I mean the team was 8-8 common now, they lost to arizona in an important game!! Atlanta's overrated as well.