Moss Moons Fox?

millbank

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What he actually did was pretent to pull his pants down and then rub his ass into the goal post that said PACKERS on it.

199945[/snapback]

Nothing funny about this. So he gets fined and many articles get done on how classless this man is and on they go. They need do more obviously.

One nice thing is that the Fox announcers called him out on it right after he did it, and mentioned what a classless act it was and they were sorry their cameras were on him as he did it.

Speaking of Moss and what a punk he is -

Remember a few years ago he was sued by someone he went to high school with because him and another athelete that went to the same school ( white guy went to NBA??? ) use to beat kids up all the time?

I guess the story was he really hurt this guy, but since he was a minor at the time it was thrown out ( maybe it was the statute of limitations..not sure ).

Anyways, I dislike Moss more than any other athelete BY FAR....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ex.html?cnn=yes

More Moss crap:

----------------------------------------------

But it did happen, not that we were treated to many of Moss' thoughts on his vindicating performance. Minnesota-area reporters say Moss hasn't conducted a full-blown, post-game interview session since a Sept. 26 game against Chicago. After Sunday's game, one intrepid Milwaukee reporter tried to extract a few comments from Moss in the Vikings locker room.

He might as well have been playing the state lottery, because his chances would have been better. The transcript of the colorful exchange is as follows:

Reporter: "Randy, would you take a question?''

Moss: "Everybody but Green Bay, homey. If you're from Green Bay, the hell with you.''

Reporter: "What about Milwaukee?''

Moss: "Nope. You're part of Wisconsin, homey.''

----------------------------------------------

big f'n deal. I watch football to be entertained. What Moss did entertained me. Who gives a sh-- if he mooned the fans?? What does it matter?

199964[/snapback]

So if this kind of crap doesn't occur during a FOOTBALL game you wouldn't be entertained by the game itself? Last time I checked, most people watch football for the game, not some guy making an a$$ out of himself and the NFL. If this makes me old school, then so be it.:lol:

So if this kind of crap doesn't occur during a FOOTBALL game you wouldn't be entertained by the game itself?  Last time I checked, most people watch football for the game, not some guy making an a$$ out of himself and the NFL.  If this makes me old school, then so be it.:lol:

200003[/snapback]

you said it . don't need this sh--