C-c-c-c-cat fight!

Just Jack

what an absolute joke, these women can't win for nothing, either their own kind are blasting them for the unattainable barbie doll image or you get called chunky, or thick like this 'blogger' did or like many here did in a recent Beyonce thread. I know I am not the best barometer to comment on this as I do love the skinny chicks image, skinnier the better is my go to stalking victims...but that is only in observation, NEVER criteria in who I pursue or choose to talk to. It's a shame, and I hope that women are smart enough to really understand that personality is a far more important trait than looks will ever be,

That said...Hell YES to both

what an absolute joke, these women can't win for nothing, either their own kind are blasting them for the unattainable barbie doll image or you get called chunky, or thick like this 'blogger' did or like many here did in a recent Beyonce thread. I know I am not the best barometer to comment on this as I do love the skinny chicks image, skinnier the better is my go to stalking victims...but that is only in observation, NEVER criteria in who I pursue or choose to talk to. It's a shame, and I hope that women are smart enough to really understand that personality is a far more important trait than looks will ever be,

That said...Hell YES to both

...and a side note...when did cute/hot girls start pronouncing words like 'wouldn't' as 'woulnn't'....not complaining, just noticed that alot lately

I get where the blogger is coming from. She is very attractive herself. The woman is not obese or fat but she is likely at least 10-15 lbs. overweight. The blogger, too, looks about 10 lbs. overweight. After going to a sporting event last night and seeing the shape over average America people need to let this ring in their heads that being overweight is not alright. Of course, this woman is a bit of a misnomer because she likely works out often and is in shape. Therefore, she is about as good as she is going to get.