Anti-Marv Levy draft

Guys with talent and character issues... EJ looks like the poster child for franchise QB. He appears to be about as well mannered a person as I have heard in quite some time. The defenders...not so much. Love me some nasty on the defensive side of the ball. And a crazy head case WR with ridiculous skills. I will take the HA if it comes with 1000 yards and 8 TD's.

Now it is up to Marrone to be the disciplinarian and get these guys to keep moving their lives in the right direction.

Love this draft!

I was literally just about to start the same thread. Mine probably would have had a whittier headline though :)

Choir boys no more. I for one like to see them shake it up a little with the checkered past trio they brought in. The goodie two shoes approach has netted us exactly zero playoff appearances. We need a team with a bonafide rap sheet. This could blow up, but I like the change. A strong coach and solid locker room should blance these guys out an keep their noses clean.

Guys with talent and character issues... EJ looks like the poster child for franchise QB. He appears to be about as well mannered a person as I have heard in quite some time. The defenders...not so much. Love me some nasty on the defensive side of the ball. And a crazy head case WR with ridiculous skills. I will take the HA if it comes with 1000 yards and 8 TD's.

Now it is up to Marrone to be the disciplinarian and get these guys to keep moving their lives in the right direction.

Love this draft!

Marv Levy's first draft pick was...Marshwan Lynch...A guy with a checkered past!..