We're looking like the 1990 Houston Oilers team

I find it kind of bizarre how the Buffalo Bills offense now looks strikingly similar to the 1990 Houston Oilers team.

First off, QB EJ Manuel closely resembles the agile HOF QB Warren Moon. Secondly, the Bills speedy collection of receivers (Stevie Johnson, TJ Graham, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin), two of which are Olympic-level track athletes (yes, seriously), look very similar to former Oilers WRs (Haywood Jeffries, Ernest Givins, Drew Hill, and Curtis Duncan, respectively).

Speaking of the 90’s, it’s evident that the no-huddle offense (like the K-Gun era) may be coming back! Oh, and it’s also probably worth mentioning the backfield still includes all-star CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson. The only thing missing is a solid tight end (2013 Draft pick: Round 4-7?).

Credit: Someone on Tumblr

was warren moon really all that agile? it was a while ago but i remember him as a classic pocket passer and not much of an athlete. i could be misremembering though.

Warren Moon was very athletic. I had him on my fantasy team one year, and won easily, QB's got as many points

as RB's for running TD's in. He ran a lot, and scored a lot of rushing touchdowns, as well as throwing, very good QB.