Twinkies will be back in July...

You should drop some off at the local firestation too, those asshat union thugs might appreciate it.

Invoking the name of the sacred leftist trinity of The Policeman, The Firefighter, and The Holy Teacher is much like playing the race card.

You should drop some off at the local firestation too, those asshat union thugs might appreciate it.

Yeah, I think I'll do that. I don't think my local volunteer fire company will mind...

That reminds me...gotta drop some off at AFT headquarters on New Jersey, too. Thanks. :thumbsup:

You really need to accept the fact that for all intents and purposes, unions are done.

In fact, you should thank the asshat union thugs at the old Twinkie plant for extending the lives of unions overall because that was the moment unions realized they are on their way out, and the best way to extend their existence is to show up, do your job, and keep your stupid yaps shut.

You really need to accept the fact that for all intents and purposes intensive purposes, unions are done.

In fact, you should thank the asshat union thugs at the old Twinkie plant for extending the lives of unions overall because that was the moment unions realized they are on their way out, and the best way to extend their existence is to show up, do your job, and keep your stupid yaps shut.

Fixed.