Antoine Winfield...

cåblelady

When he was in Buffalo he would drop those passes :lol:

199665[/snapback]

As much as I dislike the Vikings I gotta feel good for Teddy Cottrell. It was good to see the players recognize him with the gatorade shower.

Yes, it's good to see Antoine get some props from the announcers. Collinsworth was really singing his praises.

I'm cheering for the Vikes....Newman, Cottrell, Winfield!!! I love those guys, the homegrown talent, rather than these free agents we bring in! Just my own opinion.

Screw Winfield.  He couldn't catch a cold in Buffalo and in the end never planned to sign with us once his rookie contract ran out.  He never wanted to be a Buffalo Bill, but he enjoyed the paycheck he was getting here.

He's a piece of sh--.

199812[/snapback]

I've decided that you just hate everything and everyone. What is it that made you such a miserable soul?

Gotta feel great for Cottrell!! AW could not catch a thing in Buffalo--it is true he wanted out as soon as his contract was up! NC wants to stay and has said much nicer things about being in Buffalo in general.

But hey I'm happy for K Newman too!

He's a piece of sh-- because he didn't want to stay in Buffalo? I'm sure there are lots of people who don't want to stay in Buffalo and leave.

To me, it seems like he brought his A game when he played for the Bills. Fierce tackler, great cover corner. He was offered more than Buffalo would pay and he went to where the money was. Seems pretty prudent to me.

He's a piece of sh-- because he didn't want to stay in Buffalo? I'm sure there are lots of people who don't want to stay in Buffalo and leave.

To me, it seems like he brought his A game when he played for the Bills. Fierce tackler, great cover corner. He was offered more than Buffalo would pay and he went to where the money was. Seems pretty prudent to me.

199832[/snapback]

He had basically made it known well before 2003 that he would not be resigning in Buffalo when his contract was up. The Bills didn't even try to resign him because he didn't want to play here first and foremost.

He rubbed me the wrong way, it's just my opinion.

I guess we agree to disagree. Antoine Winfield will be one of my favourite players of all time, regardless of who's laundry he's wearing. Some of the hits he made were awesome. Even in the GB game, the last play of the game to stop the opposing player from going out of bounds, Winfield smacked him good.

And the time he was put on the Chiefs ALL Pro TE and held him in check all game.

I just like the way he played. Chris Spielman had some great quotes about him. I can't exactly remember them, but how he was one of the best to come out of Ohio State or something like that. (don't shoot me if I'm wrong) But the jist is Spielman, use to talk very highly about him.

I always cheer for teams with Bills connections. So go Indy, SD (okay, they're out) and Vikings.