Ryan Longwell = Rian Lindell

cåblelady

Longwell - clean miss.

But that field looks less than "Prime Time". Bad weather the past frew days, I guess.

199566[/snapback]

They hired fans to shovel snow out of the stadium yesterday. They do that every year, offering $8/hour to people. People line up to get the "job," sometimes even paying people money to skip ahead in line. Crazyness.

CW

They hired fans to shovel snow out of the stadium yesterday.  They do that every year, offering $8/hour to people.  People line up to get the "job," sometimes even paying people money to skip ahead in line.  Crazyness.

CW

199587[/snapback]

The field looks a bit lumpy - probably the stands do now, also... :)

How come the announcers didn't call Brett Favre out on that cowardly toss? He could have had a first down if he would have put his head down and dove for it. instead, he saw a few Vikings heading his way and he tossed the ball like he was afraid to get hit. They're always talking about how tough Brett is, you'd think he would have gotten a 1st that his team really needed.

By the way, I couldn't listen to the Indy game on the radio today. It was such a friggin Manning blowfest by the announcers that I thought it was Tom Brady they were talking about. I'm all for hyping a guy that is playing lights-out, but don't get the spooge on me while you do it.

RunTheBall

They hired fans to shovel snow out of the stadium yesterday.  They do that every year, offering $8/hour to people.  People line up to get the "job," sometimes even paying people money to skip ahead in line.  Crazyness.

CW

199587[/snapback]

the fans shovel the stands not the field. they said last year 1000 people came to shovel.

the fans shovel the stands not the field. they said last year 1000 people came to shovel.

199598[/snapback]

Sorry, when I said stadium, I meant stands.

My father-in-law asked if I wanted to do it last year. I looked at him like he was crazy. :)

CW