Will you be upset if the Bills don't draft a QB in rounds 1-3?

Will you be upset if the Bills don't draft a QB in rounds 1-3 of this years draft?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be upset if the Bills don't draft a QB in rounds 1-3of this years draft?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided (need to see how the QB's in the draft pan out in the NFL)
  2. 2. Would it be better for the Bills to wait until next year's draft to use a high draft pick on a QB?

I said yes to both poll questions.

Take a QB this year. If he sucks. Take a QB next year.

You can do that now in the NFL.Geno Smith, Barkley wouldn't be Top 3 QBs next year maybe Geno Smith is #4 at best in the 2014 QB class.

Now taking one of the class of 2013 QBs at #8, ummm, well if you're sold on a guy then absolutely yes.

If you're not sold on a guy you still have to take a swing at #41 or the 3rd round pick.

Its almost mandatory.

None of this is true.

2013 really is a bad class.

2012 class was raved about before after and during.

But i agree with the fact that you have got to atleast try.

The franchise has never taken a QB with their first pick in the first round.

If every team thinks about waiting until next year, then the pool of team needing a QB doubles, making it tougher for mid range teams who need one, like the Bills . It may be almost unaffordable to grab one next year

If every team thinks about waiting until next year, then the pool of team needing a QB doubles, making it tougher for mid range teams who need one, like the Bills . It may be almost unaffordable to grab one next year

I understand you are saying that the demand would increase and the supply is the same so the value goes up.

But it makes zero sense to say its unaffordable. If you have the 4th pick. You have the 4th pick. The Cost is the ****ty season you went through the year prior. You can afford to draft a QB with the 4th pick if you have it.

Yep. We need to wait for clearly elite, can't miss QB prospects like Jamarcus Russel, Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf......

Or how about the Andrew Lucks, RGIIIs, Cam Newtons, Matt Ryans...

Just because the Bills need a Franchise guy, doesn't make there one available this year..

If whoever they get at 8 is a Jake Locker / Alex Smith would you still take him there??

I don't care what they do. Just don't trade next year's picks to get something in this year's draft.

best case scenario:

use #8 on best player available

package #41 & #71 to move back into the late first round and get a QB.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!