Bring Amblance

Didn't want to post this on OTW for fear that it may turn ugly over there. Better to let you guys hash it out.

Although you may have seen this before, I see this as a pretty symbolic video: respect your elders.

And if you have never met DC Tom in person, he is the older fella in this video.

LOL, "amber lamps"

The best part is his lady friends are egging him on to "kick his white ass" and the punk gets his teeth knocked in.

I was always taught that there is always someone tougher than you out there...and it's usually someone you don't expect. So treat everyone with some degree of caution. That lesson hasn't made it all the way around I suppose.

Fun to see the chick first yelling to "Kick his white ass," only to later watch the kid on the ground before she yells "Lawdab Mercy!"

LOL - At the end when the punk was sitting in the seat and had blood all over his face, I couldn't tell if she was saying "He drippin'" or "He trippin"....both would apply.

Didn't want to post this on OTW for fear that it may turn ugly over there. Better to let you guys hash it out.

Although you may have seen this before, I see this as a pretty symbolic video: respect your elders.

And if you have never met DC Tom in person, he is the older fella in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67V6D0oK0hM&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D67V6D0oK0hM&has_verified=1

You must be new. Welcome to the internet. Let me get you started.

HAPPYCAT_I_CAN_HAS_CHEEZBURGER.JPG

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You must be new. Welcome to the internet. Let me get you started.

I know, I know...it's an old video, but WCIP and John in Jax claim to "pwn" and "beat down" so many of us I needed to see what those terms actually mean. This was a true beat down and worthy of revisiting if for no other reason than to hear the punk cry for an "amblance".