Canadian/US Governments thwart terrorism plot

My woman works the border and I can tell you the sense of security has been heightened quite a but since Boston and the Russians in the area. As well as this. Reminds me how close we live to a very big hot spot for not only unknowns coming in and out, but the fact that Niagara Falls pretty much powers the east coast. I remember a long time ago someone telling me that during the Cold War, the thoughts of NF getting nuked were high because of this reason. I hope not.

My woman works the border and I can tell you the sense of security has been heightened quite a but since Boston and the Russians in the area. As well as this. Reminds me how close we live to a very big hot spot for not only unknowns coming in and out, but the fact that Niagara Falls pretty much powers the east coast. I remember a long time ago someone telling me that during the Cold War, the thoughts of NF getting nuked were high because of this reason. I hope not.

So the N. Koreans.....something about Stevie...Boston....There has to be some humor here, Jarounimo are you around?