[closed]Dont understand why the Jets trade pressures the Bills at all

we are the only people, hands down, saying that we have to take a QB at 8 now that the Jets traded Revis. Trust me, Nassib and Barkley with BOTH be there for our second pick.

No other team's focus of the draft, is based on what Buffalo is doing or trying to get a guy so Buffalo doesn't get him.

Buddy is a laughing stock, and all the other GMs and owners are laughing in our faces for employing him.

we are the only people, hands down, saying that we have to take a QB at 8 now that the Jets traded Revis. Trust me, Nassib and Barkley with BOTH be there for our second pick.

No other team's focus of the draft, is based on what Buffalo is doing or trying to get a guy so Buffalo doesn't get him.

It's not about the Jets messing with the Bills, it's about the Jets being another team that wants a QB, and the idea that now that they have three picks between Buffalo's first and second pick, there is a very good chance they take one QB before they let Buffalo take one away from them in the second.

I want in on the bet that Nassib and Barkley are still there for the Bills' 2nd pick - NO CHANCE!!! Both will probably be gone - but I would happily put money out that one of them will be.

I don't see the Jets taking a QB given the contract they handed Sanchez, and Ryan being on the hotseat for 2013.

The money is gone. The fact that Ryan is on the hot seat means he NEEDS a new QB to offer as hope for the future - not sure how being on the hot seat translates for you into sticking with that bust Sanchez.

Edited by BobChalmers