Radio host tells Newton victims to "Go to hell"

I didn't call you liberal, conservative or anything other than to suggest that you are a dumbass. I ridiculed you for not being able to put a coherent thought together. Do you know if there are any laws already on the books against mentally unstable people owning weapons?

if there are such laws on the books it only makes the administration, congress and all their supporters also dumbasses. Sorry if you do not think I am coherent, but I find any argument against some type of control on weapons of mass destruction such AK's simply incoherent. It take no brains to say 2nd admend. Many of the same people who fight for this right support anti abortion and I cannot understand how. If mass murder during abortion is their position how can they not support control on these types of weapons. I am not anti gun, I support hunting, gun clubs, target shooting etc.. In most states you cannot drive a car without a seatbelt, or place your child in a car without proper restraint...but you can walk into a store and buy a weapon of this type of power.. no logic in any of this.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there are such laws on the books it only makes the administration, congress and all their supporters also dumbasses. Sorry if you do not think I am coherent, but I find any argument against some type of control on weapons of mass destruction such AK's simply incoherent. It take no brains to say 2nd admend. Many of the same people who fight for this right support anti abortion and I cannot understand how. If mass murder during abortion is their position how can they not support control on these types of weapons. I am not anti gun, I support hunting, gun clubs, target shooting etc.. In most states you cannot drive a car without a seatbelt, or place your child in a car without proper restraint...but you can walk into a store and buy a weapon of this type of power.. no logic in any of this.

I defy you to walk in to a store and buy an AK-47.

Why do you care? You live in a country with a toothless bill of rights. Relax, you're safe.