Have you ever eaten chinese restaurant samples in the food court??

The little Chinese girl is always nice and asks "you try free sesmee chicken??" And she holds out a toothpick with a piece of pigeon...I mean cold chicken with some form of basting sauce. It just looks horrible. I always say "no thanks" but then when I leave they approach me again...zealots!!

Maybe I should try a sample??

not since every day i go to the mall...and oh by the way, i go to king of prussia mall every day and my normal routine is to get the chik fil a sample. then to the chinese restaurant stretch, if im lucky the pizza place has their quarter inch samples, then i finish up at the wrap place for their samples..sorry did i say finish...that was just the food court...forgot about the bulk candy/nut place...next to the popcorn place that has the small 5-6 corn samples...oh and its adjacent to the tea place with the tea nazis...

sorry...what was the qustion???? dear god its my daily routine between 430 and 449PM

The little Chinese girl is always nice and asks "you try free sesmee chicken??" And she holds out a toothpick with a piece of pigeon...I mean cold chicken with some form of basting sauce. It just looks horrible. I always say "no thanks" but then when I leave they approach me again...zealots!!

Maybe I should try a sample??

put on your big boy pants and enjoy the free foods of life...bacteria is what makes us all healthier...

I'm not gonna try...Hey, let's get Mikey!

I mean there's gotta be some serious bacteria growing on those pieces because that lady stands out there for hours.

not since every day i go to the mall...and oh by the way, i go to king of prussia mall every day and my normal routine is to get the chik fil a sample. then to the chinese restaurant stretch, if im lucky the pizza place has their quarter inch samples, then i finish up at the wrap place for their samples..sorry did i say finish...that was just the food court...forgot about the bulk candy/nut place...next to the popcorn place that has the small 5-6 corn samples...oh and its adjacent to the tea place with the tea nazis...

sorry...what was the qustion???? dear god its my daily routine between 430 and 449PM

put on your big boy pants and enjoy the free foods of life...bacteria is what makes us all healthier...

The pizza samples you referenced sound OK...just can't bring myself to try the Chinese samples.

The Bulk Food section at Wegmans was always a favorite (chocolate peanuts, dried apricots, gummy bears)...I miss Wegmans...but they don't miss me.

We've got a few of these on herehttp://www.anyclip.com/movies/the-aviator/washing-hands/ Edited by Jim in Anchorage