steelers tix?

I went 4 or 5 years ago and got tix from the box office--single game tix went on sale in late spring I believe and went fast (I bought them at like 10:01 that morning). Call the team and ask when they're going on sale. Have fun--I loved the city. Great fans, great stadium and the Warhol Museum was pretty cool, too!

yea I dont want stub hub resale tix - I want to buy them from the team right when they go on sale, I should have made that clear in my OP - how difficult is it to buy tix right when they go on sale/how much, not on stubhub resale....

They are nearly impossible to get unless you use stub-hub, or do what MattM suggested. But be quick, the individual games will sell out in under 5 minutes, no joke. Also, check out the Science Center and the WW2/cold war submarine. Pretty neat. Warhol Museum is "interesting." There is also a somewhat new Western Pa. Sports Hall of Fame attached to the History Center. I think Jim Kelly is in it somewhere?

They are nearly impossible to get unless you use stub-hub, or do what MattM suggested. But be quick, the individual games will sell out in under 5 minutes, no joke. Also, check out the Science Center and the WW2/cold war submarine. Pretty neat. Warhol Museum is "interesting." There is also a somewhat new Western Pa. Sports Hall of Fame attached to the History Center. I think Jim Kelly is in it somewhere?

thanks, yea, ive been to pitt a few times (phish concert at burgettstown and for a couple red sox/pirates game) so ive done all of that - very cool stuff....loved the market on saturday morning on whatever street that was....i like the city