*double checks calendar* what is your pick one week out?

Now that I said 'pop' and pulled my head out and have the date somewhat correct, what do you think the pick or move will be T minus one week and counting?

If we don't trade down I say its Nassib. Brains, Very strong arm, knows the offence, Gruden loves the kid. I think it has to be Nassib at this point barring a trade down a few spots.

A QB. Geno if he's somehow available. Barkley if he's not. Nassib or Manuel would be my next choices. If they don't go QB, which I think is unlikely, I think the pick will be warmack or cooper. I'd love jarvis jones. I think we are looking to trade down and hope that that is the case.

Typing-Out-Of-My-Ass Prediction: Bills trade down in the 1st and select Nassib in the late teens or early 20s.

I would be happy with this. I spent the better part of the day watching interviews of Nassib to get a feel for his personality, and I like it. He's got moxy, the good kind that translates well to the ups and downs of the NFL. He strikes me as super competitive, and if the Bills selected him, even at 8 I would be ok with it.