Buddy's WR Wildcard

In the "means zero but nice to see" department... TJ has been the star of mini-camp so far...

http://www.buffalobi...28-af7532987b36

I'd be thrilled to see TJ step up and play well, let's not over sell that clip from 2 days of mini camp with no SJ though...His best competition in that camp is Brad Smith and Kevin Elliot.

I will take it as a positive sign though. If used properly (hopefully in the slot), TJ could be a weapon for us. Chan threw him into the fire, and tried to make him something he wasn't and it got ugly. The guy is very raw, and needs the coaching staff to help him out by working him to his strengths if he has any chance to validate his 3rd rnd selection.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

In the pre draft luncheon, Buddy was giving a lot of love to Easley. When asked about receivers in the draft that are open when they're covered he quickly brought Easley into the mix almost as if he was already penciled in as a starter and stated something to the affect that "he's finally healthy and he's 227 and can run".

I hope so... he's going into his 4th year. Injured most of the three years and not much playing time, and except for a kickoff return, nothing to show for. It's putup or shutup time for Buddy & Easley. If I was doing the drafting I'd still be looking to grab a receiver before the 4th round that will figure into the mix day one. Fine if Easley pans out, but, just like Troup, there's little there to make one believe that they will be significant contributors.

I'll be pulling for Easley, but time is running out.

I hope not. If this org pins hopes on a guy that can't get his crap together after all this time we are really screwed. Draft a WR Round 2 with the intent on him starting. Easley can just try to work on getting on the field.

I hope not. If this org pins hopes on a guy that can't get his crap together after all this time we are really screwed. Draft a WR Round 2 with the intent on him starting. Easley can just try to work on getting on the field.

As far as I know Easley was healthy last year, at the end of the year for sure, the Bills just decided not to use him for whatever reason. I don't know whether that speaks poorly to what Easley looked like in practice, or the poor coaching decisions of Gailey, or both.