I gotta go pee....

Just Jack

whats the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

If you eat a lot of roast beef, I swear to god, your piss will smell like roast beef.

And, Jack, you were not joking when you said you wanted to up your post count...

whats the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

About 6 hours, and a lot more liquid...

I seriously discovered this a few Christmas' ago when my dad made a huge roast. Everyone went back home and I kept the scraps. For about 2 weeks I ate almost nothing but roast and cereal.

nope...anyone can roast beef..... :w00t:

About 6 hours, and a lot more liquid...

I seriously discovered this a few Christmas' ago when my dad made a huge roast. Everyone went back home and I kept the scraps. For about 2 weeks I ate almost nothing but roast and cereal.

if that's what your asparagus tastes like, i'd suggest you start shopping at a better store...i always get the asparagus pee and it smells nothing like asparagus...

Eat asparagus and asparagus pee smells like asparagus-go figure!

My friend makes a spaghetti sauce that he calls "Delicious Fart Sauce." He made it without trying it years ago, but it's been tested by others and truly does result in delicous-smelling flatulance.

You can find cow piss areas in the summer. Only spots that are green when fields are dry

Same with my dog. A burn mark in the middle surrounded by the lushest green you can imagine. You know if you could figure out a way to collect that cow piss and bottle it you could make a fortune in the lawn care business.

PTR