GO! Colts

cåblelady

Well Sue, while I don't disagree about the offensive talent difference in the two teams, Drew has also been on some very good offensive teams over the course of his career with the same results.

Can you explain his 28-68 record against winning teams in his career please?

199414[/snapback]

When he was on the patriots he took the team to the Super Bowl.

That is a big difference. He had plentiful of play makers on the pats.

He needs a big TE another WR in addition to moulds & evans.

Plus a line that will block better. Especially the center.

When he was on the patriots he took the team to the Super Bowl.

That is a big difference. He had plentiful of play makers on the pats.

He needs a big TE another WR in addition to moulds & evans.

Plus a line that will block better. Especially the center.

199421[/snapback]

I included his record with the Patriots. It's 28-68 against winning teams.

Those are not the totals I want to see from my starting quarterback.

You could be right. NE defense is in shambles. Peyton manning must be salivating to pick apart NE on national TV.  :)

199443[/snapback]

Tell what exactly makes the Pats D "in shambles?" The Pats have throttled Manning in how many games in a row? Don't be too impressed with the Colts. They will be in the cold in a hostile stadium facing probably the best, or second-best D in the NFL. They won't be scoring 49pts.

PTR

Tell what exactly makes the Pats D "in shambles?"  The Pats have throttled Manning in how many games in a row?  Don't be too impressed with the Colts.  They will be in the cold in a hostile stadium facing probably the best, or second-best D in the NFL.  They won't be scoring 49pts.

PTR

199450[/snapback]

The reason Manning has a hard time scoring against teams like the Ravens and Pats is because they do a good job disguising their defenses. If he can't read the defense, he can't audible. One thing is for sure, it will be a far better game than anything we've seen this weekend. (Though I expect the Packers/Vikings game to be a good one.)

The Colts are going to go nto New England next week and win. I am opening my offshore account todaY JUST TO BET THIS ONE GAME.

199434[/snapback]

It's a sucker bet. Before you flew to Vegas, look at the Colts prior performances going into New England. Manning would light it up, and everyone was all jacked up for the Colts, and the Pats would simply lay the smack on them.

Look, I don't like the Pats, but I live in New England and I have to watch this team every week. This board has a tendancy to take the Patriots way too lightly. Don't be surprised if the Pats are favored next week.

PTR

It's a sucker bet.  Before you flew to Vegas, look at the Colts prior performances going into New England.  Manning would light it up, and everyone was all jacked up for the Colts, and the Pats would simply lay the smack on them.

Look, I don't like the Pats, but I live in New England and I have to watch this team every week.  This board has a tendancy to take the Patriots way too lightly.  Don't be surprised if the Pats are favored next week.

PTR

199454[/snapback]

I don't think the Pats will represent the AFC this year in the superbowl.

That being said, I don't know if they lose to Indy or the next week. They just have too many injuries on Defense to win.

Just my two cents.

I don't think the Pats will represent the AFC this year in the superbowl.

That being said, I don't know if they lose to Indy or the next week. They just have too many injuries on Defense to win.

Just my two cents.

199459[/snapback]

I never said the Pats were going to the Super Bowl, just that they will probably beat the Colts. If the Pats do lose, it will be to the Steelers in Pittsburgh. I do think the Steelers are a better team.

Just remember Manning has NEVER won a game in Foxboro. The Colts as a franchise have not won in Foxboro since 1995. Hey, maybe this is the Colt's year, but history says no.

PTR

I never said the Pats were going to the Super Bowl, just that they will probably beat the Colts.  If the Pats do lose, it will be to the Steelers in Pittsburgh.  I do think the Steelers are a better team.

Just remember Manning has NEVER won a game in Foxboro.  The Colts as a franchise have not won in Foxboro since 1995.  Hey, maybe this is the Colt's year, but history says no.

PTR

199928[/snapback]

yes, but also don't forget he's simply gotten closer and closer every attempt...and he'd have a W in foxboro this year if it wasn't for a drunken idiot kicker.

yes, but also don't forget he's simply gotten closer and closer every attempt...and he'd have a W in foxboro this year if it wasn't for a drunken idiot kicker.

199932[/snapback]

Coulda', woulda', shoulda'.....The Bills are Super Bowl champs if only...

PTR

Coulda', woulda', shoulda'.....The Bills are Super Bowl champs if only...

PTR

199935[/snapback]

that doesn't even make any sense. I'm not saying "Coulda', woulda', shoulda'..they HAVE gotten closer each attempt to the point where that they came within a play of winning this year. If you're using history to say they shouldn't win, I'm using trends to say they should.

i'm sick of those dome teams and their aerial shows, i can't wait for next week when they meet REAL playoffs teams. Go Pats, Go Eagles!

And don't worry the Pats D maybe on one leg but the colts D has made no progress this year , Brady's gonna make short pass after short pass like last year.