Just What America Needs

blzrul

I pick on them all but to my knowledge he's the first "mainstream" politician to declare an interest in running in 2008 - erego the topic of the thread.

200752[/snapback]

You mean... besides JOE BIDEN. You know, the Senator (D) from Delaware. Oh wait, maybe you haven't heard of him yet.

Your ignorance amazes me (and probably everyone else here) to no end.

You mean... besides JOE BIDEN.  You know, the Senator (D) from Delaware.  Oh wait, maybe you haven't heard of him yet.

205071[/snapback]

Delaware isn't a real state so he doesn't count.

You mean... besides JOE BIDEN.  You know, the Senator (D) from Delaware.  Oh wait, maybe you haven't heard of him yet.

205071[/snapback]

Uh I used the phrase "to my knowledge" to mean exactly that. I wasn't aware that Biden had announced his bid for presidency in 2008. I'm sure you'll provide the link, that's a speech I'd like to read. There are probably more people thinking about 2008 and I'm expecting that you'll announce them for us.

I am glad that you are so shallow and insulated that you think my ignorance astounding. I continue to be impressed by the depths of your assholiness.

Uh I used the phrase "to my knowledge" to mean exactly that.  I wasn't aware that Biden had announced his bid for presidency in 2008.  I'm sure you'll provide the link, that's a speech I'd like to read.  There are probably more people thinking about 2008 and I'm expecting that you'll announce them for us.

I am glad that you are so shallow and insulated that you think my ignorance astounding.  I continue to be impressed by the depths of your assholiness.

205981[/snapback]

Thus my disclaimer. As far as a link... do the google search yourself lazy ass.

story

(Try, hard though it may be, to ignore the typo in the title - it's 2008 but those can't be edited.)

Now here's a guy who can really talk about family values.

I guess this should scare the shorts off the Repigs who insist Hillary's running.  Gingrich is someone she could beat.  All they'd need to do is run the add of Newtie's chainsmoking mom.

199280[/snapback]

For America's sake, lets hope that he does run. If only we could be so lucky.